9/1/09

Rococo Fan Swap


Well it's official I have received the most gorgeous fan ever!! From Terri @ Blooming Ideas she was my Swap Partner in the Rococo Fan that was hosted by Sonia @ Vintage Rose Designs.

There is so much detail and love put into this fan! I am now inspired to create this good! She has so much talent here! I love this fan ... the colors are great, the design is fabulous and I am happy! Thanks Terri!!

Terri was also so sweet to send me a few extra matching goodies!

{ttfn}
Renee

7 comments:

Sonia said...

Renee,
I know you must have been squeeling when you got this package. I know I would. The fan is divine and I love all the goodies she sent you.
Thank you so much for joining in my swap. It was loads of fun and all of your cooperation made it even better.
Hugs!!
Sonia

Terri said...

It was my pleasure to make this for you. You are a fantastic person to swap with and I really enjoyed how we kept in communication through out! even to the point of receiving each others fans on the same day. Thank You for everything too!

Tristan Robin said...

what a gorgeous fan! ... and all those little matching accessories!

I love that detail at the bottom of the fan!

qwerty said...

Oh my...that is so delicious!! What beautiful colours, too!

Unknown said...

What magazine is this from, ha-ha. That's where it should be & you got it you lucky girl. Very pretty.

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Renee, thanks for stopping by!
Your fan from Terri is BEAUTIFUL! I so wanted to join this swap but I am way over my head with swaps already...it's so hard not to join them all!!!! Hopefully one day we'll be in a swap together!
See ya soon~
everything vintgage

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

I've seen many of these fans online from those of you who participated in this swap. They have all been so amazing, but this one is absolutely gorgeous! Wow! What a wonderful swap partner you got! Simply lovely.