7/30/09

Christmas in July tag swap

Here are my tags for the Christmas in July Tag Swap! Wow.. it took me a bit to create but, I did it! So they are finished and in the mail! I can't wait to see everyone else's! So much fun!

So on another note I will be putting things up for Trade, Swap or Sell! I have been cleaning and I need to de-clutter...lol Now that is funny.

So, On Aug 7th I will be posting! So please feel free to join in the more the merrier! Here's how it will work. I will post an item that I am willing to trade, swap or sell. And Items will have a Value and we can let's make a deal from there!! ??

{ttfn}
Renee

3 comments:

Harley Dee said...

I love your tags! I really hope you do sign up for my Halloween swap. You do fantastic work!

Faded Plains said...

Cute tags...and cute trade idea.

Unknown said...

I was just checking out the blogs from the creators in the Xmas in July swap. You have a great blog & I really have enjoy reading it. You did a terrific job on the tags. This was my first tag swap and it was so much fun making these and friends...Tracy
Please stop by my blog & visit sometime, http://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com