8/21/09

My Favorite Wall!

Well.. I found myself very drawn to this wall. I must admit it is rare for me~ I seem to be more of a plain kinda gal with colors on the wall and yellow isn't my thing...lol

So, the more I looked beyond what I didn't like, I found a true beauty in the whole thing!! I saw a spiritual collection of Crosses on a beautiful wall. I just wish I could be as creative and bold to do something like this in my home!

Well, I do have a small collections of crosses so there's a start .. right? So, I think I will be searching for more... I am inspired~!

Beauty comes in all fields of Art. I am searching and seeking where the beauty with in lies again...

{ttfn}
Renee

5 comments:

decorator to the stars said...

love your blog, if you have time stop on over & say hi, i think you'll like :) gio

Tristan Robin said...

I can see why it's our favorite wall - it's become mine, as well! It's just marvelous.

Anonymous said...

What a neat wall!! I really like the collection!!
Hugs,
Marilyn
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Just stopped back to let you know....
I just posted a HUGE Give Away on my Blog! Come on over & leave a comment to enter!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Unknown said...

What a marvelous wall. I'm so happy to have found your blog.