10/17/08

I Have Been Tagged!

I Have Been Tagged!

I've been tagged!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
What fun! Thanks to Melissa at http://adoredbefore.blogspot.com
for tagging me :)

Here goes:
1. I don't like Hot Weather and I live in Souther California
2. I am Mother of 3 (16, 14 & 11)
3. I love all things Chocolate
4. Figure this one out..lol I am the oldest, the youngest all @ the same time :)
5. I may have a compulsive hoarding disorder Too- I collect All things vintage
Paper, Glass, buttons, material, kitchens gadgets, and millinery!
6. I work 40 hours plus , trying to start my own business, raise a family ans help care for my elderly Grandma
7. Someday I will have my own Vintage shop full time!

I have tagged the following lovely ladies:

mommy holly

wander lust n pixie dust

rosey little things

warm pie happy home

flea market queen

sweet eye candy creations

a bit of pink heaven

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats beautiful blog!

mommyholly said...

Thanks for tagging me! I just now saw this haha!!! So I am going to send you an email with the Vintage Pink Christmas questions!! I am so excited to get this swap started- I have been tying up loose ends on some other swaps and now have time to focus on this one!!! xoxox!

wanderlustnpixiedust said...

Hi Renee,

I just saw this today. I apologize! I'll see if I can get to it in the next day or so. If it's any consolation I just discovered that I was tagged by someone else too, several days ago.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

Psst. I hate this heat too...egads!