6/23/10

My Focus & Measure


Measure, originally uploaded by The Chateau of Remants Flickr.

It seems life will take us on many peaks and valleys! So as I have been pondering to much, since my daughter has came home from the hospital. I realize that I have many life questions again!
Such as..
Am I leading my life correctly..
Am I doing right by way of my family...
Am I doing right for myself...
Am I Measuring up to Life.......

When does one stop trying to find themselves? Or are we always on a journey? My opinion is we can always find new ways to better our selves. So I believe that is why your journey never ends? We are forever growing and always needing to remeasure our seams! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think occasionally God makes us "stumble" so we can take stock of our lives.
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Barbara Jean said...

Great post. Good questions for evaluating where we are at, and yes, i believe it is a life long journey of growing and learning, the Lord, about ourselves, and life.

blessings

barbrajean