3/25/10

MIA

I so miss the fact that I haven't been blogging for a while!! I miss my blog FRIENDS!!

My life has been a crazy journey for the the past 2 years! Needless to say we are back on track and now up to functioning mode again! This first time in along time that I feel like I can breath! My fears where eating me alive! We are one of those that fell into the housing problems due to my hubby being out of work for almost 2 1/2 years!

Praying everyday that we now stay on our feet and never have to look back @ this lesson. I know for fact God doesn't give you more than you can handle and what doesn't kill you only makes you VERY STRONG!!


Just a few little things I ♥ .. just wanted to share!

2 comments:

The French Bear said...

So nice to hear things are better. sometimes life gets a little scary doesn't it!! I feel like it is passing me so fast I can't get caught up!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Patty said...

Glad to hear you're back on track! Welcome back to blogging :)