1/15/10

Elegant Things

Things so small have such elegance! The dainty and petiteness of these salt cellars and spoons had me drawn to them. I can see why little girl's always want to play tea party it had such a warm a cozy feeling with it! Playing with small little pieces of china and dressing up all girllee!
We really need to spend more time enjoying simple things than trying to rush. Whoever said bigger was better? It's all in the eyes of the beholder.


Sorry I have neglected my blog... Life sometimes gets in the way! Time for me to get back on track!

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Those are very sweet and pretty salt dishes.
I had a Tea party a couple years ago and think this is a good year to have another one!
Happy Weekend.
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little china pieces & silver!! How delicate....
Have a Wonderful Day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo