7/9/09

Vintage Summer Solstice Swap "Reveled"



Please visit blog links below to see the items exchanged in the Vintage Summer Solstice Swap.

Stacy @ goldenbirdknits.com

Deb @ garagesalegal.blogspot.com


Diane @ nelliesnest.blogspot.com


Rita @ beadreeaerie.blogspot.com


Myrna @ more-than-heirlooms.blogspot.com


Jessica @ Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping.blogspot.com


Tammy @ onefrustratedmomma.blogspot.com

Betty @ shessewpretty.typepad.com


Sarah @ gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com

Barbe @ barbesaintjohn.blogspot.com




Lucky me I had partners
In the pic below are the gifts I sent Deena

( I sent her a box full of stuff..lol, I couldn't stop adding!
A bird pic, 2 books, Vintage Bird planter, handmade crown soap,
yellow creamer with a birdie on it,2 napkins blue & white,
2 Monogrammed "d' Napkin holders,handmade set of tags,
handmade pincushion out of old porcelain slipper,
And my Favorite that I made Momma bird sittin on a Nest)

1 st was Deena @ deenasstory.blogspot.com

Below is what Deena Sent me :)
The sweetest handmade book for thoughts filled with lavender
Cute Pink Pot with Millinery flowers
Baby Plaque & Handmade magnets

Thanks :)
**********************************************************************************
2nd was Michele @ lifeonthisgoodday.blogspot.com

Here are the Goodies I sent Michele
(A Mirror made from sea shells all Glittered up,
handmade pincushion out of old porcelain cup,
handmade set of tags, book,Fleur de le Trinket Box,
I hand made a lavender sachet out of a hankie and fabric,
Vintage blue hankie, Yummy smelling bath salts,
old porcelain slipper,handmade crown soap,
mini sea shell beach bag, 2 mini hanging flower vases,)

I think that's all..lol


I had a great time hosting my first swap I sure hope you everyone enjoyed as much as I did!!
Thanks For playing :)
{ttfn}
Renee

1 comment:

KV Creative Designs said...

What wonderful goodies!! I am bummed that I missed it! Please let me know about your next swap!
Artful Blessings,
Kathryn