3/23/09

What a great Suprise!

The Chateau of Remnants has received a really honorable award!!


WOW!!! I received an award!!
Marcel Proust from "etsycottagestyle"
has honored The Chateau of Remnants blog with the Kreativ Blogger Award...Yeah!!!

Now we have to list 7 things that we like, enjoy & love...

* I love all things Vintage
* I love making a new purpose for old remnants
* I think Pink
* I have a deep love for God and Faith
* I enjoy all of my family & Friends!
* I like to collect Ephemera Paper and more paper...
Chocolate if my all time Favorite


The second part of this post is a little harder, because you need to pass this award on to 7 blogs you consider creative. Not an easy task, we are surrounded by creativity in Blog Land!

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hi Renee, thanks so much for the award. It will probably be a couple of weeks before I can post, but I so appreciate you nominating me. What an honor. Blessings, Theresa

sepiadreams said...

Thank you so much Renee! What a great surprise!!! I love the Blog thing-maybe too much as I seem to Blog more than anything else...Thanks again..Love Tiina....

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hi there!!!! Just looked all through your lovely blog, so glad I found you!!!!Chrissy