7/5/10

Swap Packages ready to Ship


 originally uploaded by The Chateau of Remants Flickr.
Joining Swaps! I love sending package in the mail and getting them in return! Oh what fun it is to see what you get when your package comes! So in June I joined 3 swaps and I am so happy 2 out 3 of the are getting mailed tomorrow! I sure hope that all my Swapping Friends ♥ their goodies :)

Here are the swaps I joined ... Thanks Ladies for hosting them :)

Bead Swap @ Myartfuladventures.blogspot.com/

Whimsy Jar Swap @ jessicarodarte.blogspot.com

Vintage Vacation Swap @ everyday-is-a-holiday.blogspot.com

Toodles,
Renee ♥

3 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh I think the swaps must be SO fun!!! It's like Christmas in July!!

I'm hoping you'll join the Linky party on Friday and show us your inspirational space...I'd love to see it! It can be inside or outdoors...here's the good part--nothing to make to enter! lol
HUGS,
Cindy

Lysa said...

The "swaps" are so neat! I love your blog! IT's adorable!

Blogger said...

BlueHost is definitely the best hosting company with plans for all of your hosting needs.